Monday, November 24, 2008

A tutorial is in the works

I am knitting up a mitten pattern that first appeared in a 1947 edition of Good Housekeeping. I'm going to work out the bugs with the first mitten but once I begin the second I'll be posting a tutorial on how to knit it. So far it's pretty easy however my camera really does suck so the pictures may not be the best.

On that note: I've taken a few pictures of the scarf I knit for my son however they aren't of great quality so I'm going to try again this weekend by taking them outdoors to get natural light. Hopefully I'll finally be able to post some pictures on this very blah site to spice it up very soon.

I finished a pair of socks for my daughter as well this weekend. I'll post those too. Soon my pretties, soon........

1 comment:

LLW said...

Can't wait for some pictures! and for the tutorial! :)