Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cough, cough, cough.

I sit here in my cubicle at work hacking my guts out as I type. Hack, hack, hack, cough, cough, cough!

Despite my unending illness I've managed to continue knitting. I've completed my daughter's scarf however I have recently found more matching yarn so I may attempt to take out the cast-off row and knit it longer. For those of you who've knit with eyelash material before know what a job that will be.

Last weekend I finally sorted out my stash. Yes, another small piece of the hot place has just frozen over. I found so much yarn that I didn't even remember I had. I did take some of the yarn out of my stash only to create a new stash for my daughter. It is good to teach her bad knitting habits early. If she loves and nourishes her stash it will grow and grow and grow. My stash doesn't seem to be shrinking despite all the knitting I've been doing lately. It appears that I must be working in a black hole or something. I am now working on a scarf for my son that is just plain ribbing (k2, p2) but with random sized gray, red, green, blue, black and orange stripes. Hopefully he'll like it.

Every weekend there is so much to do but I think I'll just forget to do it and knit instead.

1 comment:

The Original Princess said...

I need to branch out from blankets. I keep doing them because they are mindless to do while I watch tv. I'd like to do a felted purse like you made H.