Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've been designated as a spam blog!!!

You read it right readers. My blog has been considered spam. How can that be? Nobody even knows I'm here, there are no readers to my blog!!! I was looking for a place to show my love of knitting and I've been labelled as spam.

I am waiting for the 2 days for the blogger people to rectify this situation and I should be back up and running again.

I have completed my sister-in-law's sweater and will be posting a picture as soon as I can get her to model it for me. It turned out much nicer than I expected really. Today I found a very chic looking sweater that I will attempt to make for my daughter once I have completed a few Christmas projects.

Have you ever used that eyelash material before? I really like the feather stuff but this eyelash material tangles like crazy and if you make a mistake forget about going back to fix it because it just won't work. I'm making a scarf for someone for Christmas however I'll be super happy to have it done so that I can move on to making something with less annoying material. Regular wool is a no-fail choice for me.

Well back to knitting. I will be back in 2 days when they've cleared me from being a spammer (can you imagine?!!!!).

2 comments:

kokopuff said...

I've used eyelash yarn once...
http://flickr.com/photos/kellydocad/278803004/in/set-72157594466170346/

I think it made a very fetching scarf, and I have received many compliments on it!

Re: the spam...apparently there is instructions on your dashboard about how to rectify it. I can't imagine why you were flagged!

kokopuff said...

oh the address cut off...the rest of the photo address is:

/in/set-72157594466170346/